VascularAccessChild Training System
Contact Us For Pricing!
Pediatric Central Line and Femoral Line Insertion Trainer
The VascularAccessChild is the only high fidelity soft tissue pediatric simulator designed to train central line placement. The trainer offers an effective ultrasound-guided solution for central venous access on a simulated five year old child that includes three access sites, replaceable tissues, and ultrasound compatibility during catheter placement.
Simulab has leveraged its highly acclaimed vascular access trainers to meet the unique needs of pediatrics.
- Anatomically correct, ultrasound compatible, soft tissue five year old, with all relevant difficult palpating landmarks and vascular anatomy
- Market leading durability—self-sealing tissues and veins provide the greatest value, in frequency of needle sticks and full catheterizations per access site, of any trainer on the market
- Exceptional ultrasound imaging through repeated use—needle sticks and full catheterizations do not degrade the image acuity
- Two colors of simulated blood differentiate the arterial and venous vessels—provides immediate feedback of unsuccessful cannulation
- Arterial pulse is present and vein realistically compresses under palpation
- Easily adjustable venous pressure regulator allows for vein compression or low pressure simulation scenarios
- Replaceable tissues come pre-filled with blue venous and red arterial fluid. Tissues can remain filled when not in use, and are easy to refill with provided fluid when necessary
- Portability—practice simulation in settings of actual patient care