TraumaMan Surgical Simulator
Experience the most widely used surgical simulator in the world. The TraumaMan® System, is an anatomically correct human body form that allows students to practice a variety of advanced surgical procedures. It includes a simulated human torso with a ventilator and four anatomically correct surgical zones, plus an ankle base for IV Cutdown. Its flexible design and replaceable tissues give each student a "first cut" experience and make it easy to incorporate into team trauma training.
- Anatomically correct surgical simulator with all the pertinent landmarks for each procedure
- The realistic body form skin and replaceable tissues have the highest fidelity touch and dissection of any simulated tissue available today
- Realistic, bleeding tissues add to suspension of disbelief, enhancing the simulation
- Training with TraumaMan is systematic, so that each student gets the same learning points with more repetition than is possible with animals or cadavers
- TraumaMan is the most flexible training platform available for advanced trauma training - it can be combined with high fidelity simulators to run scenarios in team training situations.
- Available for purchase, rent or lease